Here are some helpful articles about Minnesota workers’ compensation benefits:
- 4 Types of Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Hiring a Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- What is Maximum Medical Improvement?
- Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- What is MN Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Mileage Rates
- Who gets to pick my doctor after a work injury?
If you have been denied workers’ compensation benefits or have concerns about your case, we at The Law Office of Thomas Mottaz are workers’ compensation attorneys that help people with Minnesota work injuries anywhere in MN. Contact us for a free consultation and we will answer your questions or help you find the right lawyer for your situation.