Since 1981 we have counseled and represented individuals regarding their work-related injuries. Our involvement has been as limited as providing advice and assistance at a one-time no charge conference to as complex as litigating cases to the Minnesota Supreme Court. Each case is different. You may just need some questions answered- it may be that everything has been appropriately handled and you don’t need our representation, or you may be in serious need of legal representation. We will provide you with the information and knowledge you will need to make that decision.
Meet the Team:
We will listen to your story, without any obligation, and explore your legal options with you. We are devoted to helping injured workers receive the benefits they deserve. We are your advocate, your voice and we will guide you through what can be an unpleasant situation.
If you have been injured at work, contact the Law Office of Thomas Mottaz, Minnesota Workers Compensation Attorneys and Injury Lawyers, for a free consultation.
In the Press:
- Super Lawyers - Thomas Mottaz & David Kempston
- Minnesota Monthly “2011-2012 Best Lawyers” – Thomas Mottaz & David Kempston;
- U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firms 2010-2013″ – Tier 1 – The Law Office of Thomas D. Mottaz;
- The College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers – Class of 2011 – Thomas D. Mottaz;
- Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Deskbook - Co-editor, Thomas D. Mottaz.
- Certified Medicare Secondary Payer Certification - Jerry Sisk
We practice workers compensation in Coon Rapids, MN but represent clients throughout the Twin Cities and Greater Minnesota area, including people in Anoka County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Washington County, and the Minnesota cities of Minneapolis, St. Paul, St. Cloud, Rochester, Duluth, Grand Rapids, Mankato, Bloomington, Woodbury, Brooklyn Park, Coon Rapids, Elk River, Andover, Blaine, Forest Lake, Edina, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, Wayzata, Moorehead, Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Eagan, Burnsville, Rochester, Owatonna, Faribault, Hibbing, Virginia, Bemidji, Alexandria, Rosemount, Waconia and Fergus Falls.